The Internationalising SMEs (ISME) project aims to enhance the capability and capacity of SMEs to exploit opportunities in overseas markets by providing:
- Market engagement and events activity to assist small and medium sized enterprises to enter, establish and expand in international markets;
- Specialist advice to cover locally significant sectors, such as Advanced Manufacturing, Food & Drink Production, High Performance Technologies, Transport Equipment Manufacturing and Environmental Technologies & Construction. The project also offer specialist market research advice to help SMEs target the right markets for their products/services;
- Grant funding for SMEs, in order to address financial barriers to exporting.
The project is co-funded by the Department for International Trade and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which is one of the European Structural and Investment Funds.
ERDF funding has been allocated to this project by the following Local Enterprise Partnerships:
- Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (D2N2) LEP;
- Greater Lincolnshire LEP;
- Leicester & Leicestershire LEP;
- South East Midlands LEP.
The project runs from 1st October 2015 to 31st March 2020.
For more information email us or call the International Trade Centre on 0345 052 4001.