c. £35k plus excellent benefits inc car, laptop and private health
We are looking to recruit an experienced ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001 Management Systems Auditor into our UKAS approved certification body. We are a global business providing audit and certification services across both the UK and overseas through our network of partners.
The role will plan and conduct professional management system audits at a wide variety of client premises, as well as undertake witness assessments, shadowing and assurance reviews of work undertaken by our overseas partners. It will be predominantly UK based but travel overseas may be required from time to time.
The role will require a significant amount of travel across the UK and you must be able to be away from home on a regular basis.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of auditing “third party” management systems, ideally a combination of 9001, 14001, 27001,18001, 45001
- Excellent report writing skills, analytical and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated person working with minimal direction displaying a good level of credibility and responsibility
- Lead auditor qualified to IRCA or equivalent
- A good understanding of assessment and work experience preferably within the construction, manufacturing and engineering sector
- Clean driving licence
- Contact clients to arrange audits and liaise with the customer services team to maximise diary availability and meet chargeable target
- Reviewing audit reports and compliance checks for audit activity across the UK and internationally
- Responsible for planning and undertaking audit activities in accordance with standard operating procedures:
- Write timely and accurate reports and under-take client follow-up
- Provide certification recommendation
- Delivery of assessment and certification services to meet customer requirements and accreditation standards
- Ensure that client Non Conformities assigned to follow-up are answered in a timely manner, and review and analyse client answers
- Provide, in a timely manner, answers to any requests arising during the technical review of files
- Provide to the customer services team planned unavailability and constraints
- Assist in the development of new business through providing sales leads to the sales team
- Conduct file and contract reviews for UK and overseas clients, ensuring our overseas partners follow operational delivery process.
- Witnessing and shadowing as necessary to support the management of the ACM competency framework
- Identify business development opportunities
The successful candidate will be Lead Auditor qualified with proven experience of auditing third party management systems, ideally across at least two of the following standards 9001, 14001, 18001, 45001 and 27001. We are prepared to support the development of the right candidate if one of the above competencies is not at the required level.
Results will be:
• Days on-site
• Client and partner feedback
• Accurate and timely reports
Application and further information
If you think that this role is for you, then please send your CV, qualifications and a covering letter summarising your experience and explaining why we should recruit you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our Job Applicants Privacy Notice before submitting your application.