The D2N2 Capital Growth Fund offers capital grant support to small and medium-sized enterprises investing in the Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham & Nottinghamshire areas, with grant funding of between £1,500 and £10,000 available up to a maximum of 30% of eligible project costs.
Key features of the Fund:
- Will cover capital costs – for example machinery, equipment, IT hardware but cannot support vehicle purchases.
- Will not cover revenue costs such as wages, rent, marketing or general running costs.
- Businesses must be able to demonstrate that they are already trading and have the potential to grow.
- Expenditure with any one supplier cannot exceed £24,999.
More details on the Fund can be found in the Guidance Notes.
In order to support businesses through the Coronavirus pandemic, we have temporarily amended the requirements and processes as follows:
- Applications must be able to demonstrate growth potential - for example the potential to create new jobs, develop new products, access new markets, secure new contracts or increase turnover.
- Appraisal panels will now be held more frequently to ensure a swift response, allowing successful applicants to proceed with their projects with minimal delay.
- Successful applicants may claim their grant in two stages to ease cash-flow pressures.